Saturday 6 February 2010

Who spiked the eggnog?

A mere five weeks away from the famed opening of the Schweizerhaus. I am happy to report that everything is going its most useful way. The ice skating spectacle on Rathausplatz is in full swing, the beer prace remained stable more or less with 3,40 for a pint and the remainders of a very stubborn bronchitis are starting to disappear.
The last couple in the Winter were strenuous (Jan. 24, Hares MOM and My Sisters Glowing Cee U Next Tuesday) up on the Sofienalpe. I must have been fortunate enough that my lingering cold made me stay home rather then getting caught all the way downhill from Sofienalpe on the Höhenstrasse and then taking the bus back up on top.
Sunday last week (Hares My Pint and Joystick) was a "boring running track that I always use" (quote first Hare) with lots of Snow, Ice and Wind on around the Rudolfshöhe out in the 14th district, and I still try to remember why MOM got thrown out of the Supermarket he always goes to. If I remember to ask him next time, you will read that here first.
In the meantime, curtain up for another timeless classic from Frank Zappa:




On out.

No comments:

Post a Comment