Monday 12 July 2010

A year, ten years from now, I'll remember this

When did you start to run with your own chapter of the Hash House Harriers? Sex Energy and I started way back in 1988 with the Warsaw Hash when the Hash Fee was one US-Dollar and Tuborg and Becks were Hash Beer. Glorious days full of illusions. And no internet, naturally.
Looks like My Pint had been forced or should I rather say encouraged by his brozzer Joystick to join the fold on, a mere three years after that, started his own remarable version of the Hash Photo Website
Was it really on the premises of the Wienerberg that the Hare did lay the first trail of his own?  Since I could jpin the happenings for a change I can happily report that due to ongoing medical problems I could share the last place of the pack to enjoy a few stories about Health Care and Train velocities with Mr. Vindobona Hash , the man who pulls all the strings here, Mr. Maintainer of the Vindobona Hash Website... no name will be mentioned here. Suffice to say the man without whom.
After lotsa rain until shortly before the run the terrain was a little moist to say the least and a few denied the steep downhill climb in the middle of the run, choosing a more comfortable way around.
The end was rather quickly alongside the rear end of the Wienerberg city and then everything seemed to be a piece of cake.




A schönes Torterl



How Can I? Do you recognize the singer? The guitarist is another hero of mine.





On out.

No comments:

Post a Comment