Tuesday 14 December 2010

Delirio

Before I continue with further updates place check out this wonderful piece of music by Luis Miguel. I first got to know this song in another wonderful version on a CD called New York City Ache by Bobby Sanabria.
I want to listen to and see something cheerful as I learned that one working colleague with whom I had worked on a foreign assignment for a few years and whom I knew at least workwise quite well passed away yesterday.
My condolences to Claudias family, all non Hashers.



Si pudiera expresarte Cómo es de inmenso En el fondo de mi corazón Mi amor por ti
Este amor delirante Que abraza a mi alma Es pasión que atormenta A mi corazón
Siempre tú estás conmigo En mi tristeza, estás en mi alegría Y en mi sufrir
Porque en ti se encierra toda mi vida Si no estoy contigo mi bien No soy feliz
Es pasión, delirio de estar contigo Y yo soy dichoso mi bien Porque me quieres también.

No comments:

Post a Comment